Sunday, March 13, 2011

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Amy is 17 when she is frozen with her parents. She is going aboard the spaceship Godspeed and will be awakened on a new planet in 300 years. When she is woken 50 years early she doesn't know what to do in this ship where she obviously doesn't belong. And it was any malfunction it was an attempted murder! And when more of the frozen people are dying she must get help from Elder who will someday lead the ship. He could be a love she never thought she would have. I liked the double narrative throughout the book between Elder and Amy. Beth Revis

2 comments:

  1. I am actually in LOVE with this cover, though I hear it dons't fit the book very well.. Ohwell!
    Nice blog!

    Perhaps if you have time, would you mind stopping by my blog?
    Thanks!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason I decided to read this book was the cover!Thanks ^^ and I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete